Doing Transport business in Ghana

The Transport Business in Ghana is a very good area to operate. It is a very good and profitable industry, however, it comes with some amazing challenges that if not properly managed can really get you into a lot of trouble. Same industry, if properly managed, has a very good potential of actually bringing a very good value or return.



There are a lot of things that goes into managing business or managing the commercial business in Ghana. I am going to focus on the smaller machines or smaller cars as I call it in this post. We will be looking at the online business as well as the regular taxi. 

Before you decide to go into the commercial business in Ghana, there are a lot of things that you need to know as well as some knowledge base you need to gather to be able to be successful in this industry. Speaking to you, I have actually been in this industry for about three years now. I've done it for three years and I have actually been able to put together a system that I feel that if one has this knowledge from the beginning, it will help the person come out successful and also take out the fear that is in the market.

Actually there is a general fear in the market when it comes to doing the commercial business. I have experienced it personally, so I'm able to speak about it confidently. It's not something that you can just get up, buy your car, driver takes off and money start pouring into my account. No, it doesn't work that way.

And so, what I'm doing now is actually going to share with you my experience and some of the things that I've actually encountered and I've been able to overcome. As well as things that nearly took me down. So this is basically the introduction and I'm going to talk about some of these things I will be discussing in detail later on this business setup below.

  • How to spot good drivers. How do I actually tell some if someone is a good driver? If someone is really, really going to help you grow your business. There are a lot of hungry people out there, so sporting good drivers is very, very difficult. 

We're looking at young enterpreneurs and how best we can help each other out to grow and survive in various industries.

Next: The general perception

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post